Remote - Media Planner - Buyer Remote, Oregon
Progressive Leasing is looking for a passionate, collaborative, adaptable individual to join our marketing team as a Media Planner/Buyer. This job entails media planning and buying from A to Z – target analysis and definition, plan development, media partner negotiations, buying, program execution, measurement, optimization, and more. This individual will own media planning across all media channels, both online and offline. Candidate must be an expert in both digital and traditional media, with deep experience planning and buying for performance-based marketers, major retailers, and/or subscription services, cellular service, cable/satellite, and/or meal delivery services. Candidate must exhibit a proven ability to strategically plan, execute, analyze, and optimize campaigns across display, mobile, rich media, video, radio, print, direct-mail, OTT, and out-of-home. Experience in TV, particularly spot and local TV is a plus.
This role can be worked remotely anywhere in the US, or work out of either of our 2 office locations which are located in Draper, UT and Glendale, AZ.
- Partnering with the marketing and sales teams, as well as retail partners to conduct target analysis and identify appropriate media channels and timing
- Developing and aligning a media plan with stakeholders, including channel selection, messaging, reach, frequency, costs, and expected impact
- Continual identification and vetting of new, innovative marketing channels and partners
- Partnering with analytics team to define and execute appropriate analysis
- Reporting campaign performance including media delivery, results, and recommendations to optimize
- Establishing, nurturing, and maintaining media vendor/publisher relationships
- At least 3-5 years of media planning experience (big brand, retail, or agency experience required)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task & work successfully as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability for travel; this position may require travel as needed to HQ Office in UT, if filled remotely
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communication or equivalent experience
COMPENSATION, PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.