Data Analyst Manager Salt Lake City, Utah
Progressive Leasing is seeking an experienced Data Analyst Manager in our Draper, Utah office. As a Data Analyst Manager, you will blend analytics, data mining, data visualization, and a deep understanding of our business to help recommend and support business decisions that will result in better outcomes for our customers, partners, and shareholders. You will be lead a team of analysts to develop and manage key performance metrics designed to drive maximum business impact. You will gain a profound understanding of our customers, business processes, products, and financials by studying the data that describe each of these elements of our business. You will coach and mentor junior members of the team to help them develop into successful and effective Data Analysts. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a team that forms the backbone of a fast-growing company at the forefront of an exciting, growing industry.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of Data Analysts to understand, measure, and improve performance of a portfolio of products with high impact to the company’s financial success
- Drive process improvement and organizational change across all phases of the product delivery process and lifecycle
- Explore new data sources both internal and external to Progressive and use findings to further improve and optimize model performance
- Recommend and support strategic business changes through rigorous analytics, deep understanding of the business, and creative problem solving
- Identify, evaluate, and help implement emerging advanced analytics technologies and methods
- Be part of a collegial, fast-growing team of like-minded data analysts and data scientists who work and play together, and who love what they do and where they do it!
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical field (Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, etc.) or equivilant experience
- Experience in managing a team of Data Analysts, or other similarly quantitatively focused discipline
- Experience with data extraction and processing tools such as SQL, SPSS, and data analysis packages R and Python
- 3+ years work experience with data exploration and visualization tools such as Excel, Power BI, and Tableau
- Proven track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving, and careful implementation
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.